Sunday, May 3, 2020

Quarantine Things

We're entering our 8th week of quarantine, and I can count on one hand the number of buildings I've been inside since the middle of March. But you all know what that's like so I'll continue to the main point of this post which was to share some pictures of what my family's been up to.

Joseph has made more flatbread than you can imagine. This is some he made into little "cookies".



Mary Ann and Julia grinding wheat for Passover.

Anna cut her hair and I was there for moral support or something. Haha



Lots of card-playing going on!


Anna has made quite a bit of whipped coffee. It's delicious.

"Book Club"

Julia's been drawing from pictures and she does so well!!

The detail!

Messing around with pattern blocks...

In line for a drive-by birthday party

We had a picnic for Katherine's 21st birthday. 





Family Zoom call for Katherine's birthday 



Joseph made a LEGO figure of all the kids in the house at one point.

Me, Katherine, Anna, Mary Ann, Grandt, Kristian

(Mary Ann, Grandt, Kristian) Julia, Joseph, and he made one for Lottie too. 

Mom went to get coffee from Brewed Awakenings to drop off for someone and Katherine, Anna, and I came along and we got Big Chills. Which is a white chocolate peppermint frozen coffee and is one of the best things. I haven't been to Dunkin' Donuts since sometime in March. Can you even believe that?

No comments:

Post a Comment